REWARD YOURSELF FOR PLANNING THE PERFECT MEETING WITH US
IHG® Business Rewards gives you 3 IHG® Business Rewards points for every $1 spent on qualified meetings and events (includes guest rooms, meeting space and food and beverage).
Even better, you can use your points for anything you want, from personal hotel stays at more than 4,600 hotels worldwide, to merchandise and retail vouchers.
Meetings made easier, anytime, anywhere.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualified meetings (includes guest rooms, meeting space and food and beverage). Book before February 1, 2020 and triple your points!
- Redeem rewards through the global IHG® Rewards Club redemption catalogue
- Gain access to over 5,000 participating hotels in almost 100 countries around the world
- Reach IHG® Rewards Club Gold Elite status with only 20,000 points
- Reach IHG® Rewards Club Platinum Elite status with only 60,000 points
- Enjoy all IHG® Rewards Club benefits
- 10% elite point bonus on base points
- Priority Check-In, ensuring your room and key are ready upon arrival
- Enjoy all IHG® Rewards Club benefits and benefits of Gold Elite
- Priority Check-In on guaranteed reservations
- Complimentary room up-grades (per availability)
- 50% elite point bonus on base points
- Guaranteed room availability (72 hours in advance)
Points can be redeemed for just about anything:
- Reward Nights at over 4,600 hotels worldwide, with no blackout dates
- Gift cards and certificates from countless retailers
- Turn points, or points and cash, into Flights Anywhere® on over 400 airlines worldwide
- Exchange points for airline miles/credits
- Charitable donation options
- Utilise points to redeem incentive gifts for your meeting attendees or for business items needed for your meeting. Only IHG® Meeting Rewards Club allows you to split earned event points with up to four meeting planners per meeting/event.
Terms and conditions
The IHG® Business Rewards program is available at InterContinental and Crowne Plaza hotels only in conjunction with meetings of ten or more paid guest rooms for at least one night of the event and must include qualified catered/banqueting events directly associated with a meeting, booked and held within the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Caribbean and Asia Pacific.