Planning and executing a corporate event can be challenging at times as there are many details that go into the planning. From selecting the styling to the food, you need to select a venue that will elevate your event and fit all of your needs.
At the Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley, we’ve been planning and holding corporate events for years. Find below our curated list of the five best corporate event venues in New South Wales.
1. Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley
At Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley, we have a range of flexible and beautiful spaces for all types of events. With years of experience planning and executing corporate events, our staff at Crowne Plaza know exactly what it takes to make a memorable event. We pride ourselves on having one of the best corporate event venues in New South Wales. Find out more about our meetings and events here.
Here are just a few reasons why you should plan your next event at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley:
- Event packages to suit every event style
- A personal Crowne Meetings Director to help guide and plan a problem-free event
- Exceptional function spaces to suit a variety of event types
- Located in a beautiful area with lots of nearby attractions and activities
- Just a 45-minute drive from Sydney
We also offer a range of on and off-site team-building and adventure activities to keep your teams engaged during their meeting including:
- Golf with sunset views over the Blue Mountains
- One of Sydney’s best high ropes course just minutes from the Crowne Plaza at Tree Tops Adventure
- Go Karting at the Wilberforce Indy 800 kart track
- Local Gin and cider tasting on-site
- Australia’s only Villa Thalgo Day Spa for relaxation and rejuvenation
- A variety of dining options with award winning chefs
2. Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel
Located in picturesque Watson’s Bay in Sydney’s eastern suburbs is one of the best corporate event venues if you’d prefer to be close to the ocean. Offering sunset views at night and harbour views in the daytime, this is an ideal location for corporate events that have a more relaxed vibe.
Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel offers:
- Waterfront event spaces of different sizes to suit any group
- Different menus for sit down dinners and less formal events
- Team building activities like whale watching, wine tastings, and beach volleyball
- The latest in technology and AV solutions
- Close proximity to Sydney’s CBD
3. Sergeants Mess
This event venue is set in a simply stunning location in native bushland overlooking Chowder’s Bay. The scenic views at Sergeants Mess are one of the best things about this venue, but it also offers a range of features to suit almost any corporate event including:
- An outstanding menu featuring seasonal produce
- The latest in audiovisual equipment
- A varied drinks menu
- Easy proximity to Sydney by car or by boat
- A bar area for smaller events
- Dedicated and experienced event management staff
- Main dining hall that can comfortably fit up to 250 guests
- Conference space for meetings
4. The Gardens by Lotus
A sanctuary tucked away in the middle of the city, The Gardens by Lotus is one of the more unique corporate event venues located in Darling Harbour, NSW. It’s designed to look like a traditional Chinese Teahouse set against the beautiful backdrop of the Chinese Garden of Friendship. The style and atmosphere of this event venue will not only amaze your guests, but it will also inspire them.
If you’re looking for peace and tranquillity during your event, then this is the venue for you. It also offers:
- Space for up to 150 seated guests
- Experienced staff to help you plan and manage the event
- Stunning interior and exterior spaces
- A range of event packages to suit every style
- A delicious Chinese inspired menu
5. Crystalbrook Byron
A little further north, this is one of the best corporate event venues if you want to get away from the concrete jungle and brainstorm your next business success in nature’s embrace. Crystalbrook Byron is set in a 45-acre subtropical rainforest located only minutes from the main town.
With an abundant lush rainforest surrounding you, your corporate event at this venue will be filled with refreshing ideas and a truly rejuvenating ambience that can only come from nature. The venue also has a range of options to suit every type of corporate event including:
- Easy proximity to all the charms of Byron
- A state-of-the-art conference room with verandas for dinner and cocktail parties
- A delicious menu based on Byron Bay produce
- Outside dining spaces for all meals
- A versatile outside space for events under the sun
- Quieter inside spaces for more private events
- Professional staff who will help ensure a successful event
- Conference packages that will help you plan the perfect event
- Corporate retreat options
For longer corporate events or retreats in a part of Australia known for its relaxed, healing atmosphere, this is the ideal location.
Book Your Corporate Event Now
The best corporate event venues will not only make your event look great on the outside, but will help to streamline every aspect of the planning stage, right up to the big day.
Whether you’re planning a cocktail party, conference, or team-building event, you will need experienced staff who understand how to take care of all the elements of a successful event. You’ll enjoy a perfectly organised and thought out corporate event when you book your next event at the Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley.